Green Beans With Oyster Sauce
|Oyster sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Green beans||1 Pound|
|Sesame seeds||1 Tablespoon|
1. In a cup, combine the oyster sauce, vinegar, and cornstarch; stir until the mixture stands smooth and after cooking it set aside.
2. Stir for about 30 seconds, then discard the garlic.
3. Quickly add the beans in the ingredients prepared and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
4. Make a space in the bottom point of the wok and add the sauce there.
5. Quickly stir the whole until it becomes thick.
6. (This won't take long, so be careful not to burn the sauce.) Toss the beans to have a coat with the sauce.
7. Sprinkle the prepared food with the sesame seeds.
8. Serve and enjoy.