Low Fat Chocolate Sauce
|Bittersweet chocolate||2 Ounce, coarsely chopped|
|Instant espresso||1 Tablespoon, dissolved in 2 tablespoons boiling water|
|Skim milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), evaporated|
|Unsweetened cocoa||3 Tablespoon|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Light corn syrup||3 Tablespoon|
1) In a bowl add chocolate with espresso powder and water.
2) Boil milk over medium heat. Pour milk over chocolate mixture.
3) Stir milk and chocolate till chocolate is melted.
4) In a saucepan, add cocoa, sugar, and cornstarch and stir together.
5) Add milk mixture and corn syrup, stir well to combine.
6) Boil the sauce over medium heat. Boil for 1 minute till thickened.
7) Take off from heat and stir in Kahlua.
8) Cool completely and keep in refrigerator until serving.
9) Serve cold.