Sauteed Breast Of Chicken With Foie Gras And White Wine
|Chicken breasts||2 , skinned, boned, halved, and flattened slightly (Whole)|
|Unsalted butter||2 Tablespoon (1/4 Stick)|
|Shallots||2 , minced|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Dry white wine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Light cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fresh basil||2 Cup (32 tbs), chopped (Do Not Pack Tightly)|
|Black pepper||To Taste, freshly ground|
|Fresh parsley||3 Tablespoon, chopped|
1. Preheat the oven to 275° F.
2. Take a sauté pan and melt the butter.
3. Sauté the chicken pieces over medium-high heat about 3 minutes on each side.
4. When the sautéing will be almost done, remove the meat pieces on a plate and place in the oven.
5. Reduce the heat to low and add the shallots and garlic to the pan.
6. Cook for another 5 minutes, till the shallots turn soft but not brown.
7. Enlarge the heat and deglaze the pan with white wine and cream.
8. Cook 3 minutes more to reduce slightly the liquid consistency.
9. Add the herbs like basil, parsley; season the preparation with salt and pepper, and then place the chicken breast pieces in the pan.
10. Now the dish is ready to serve.