Ice Cream With Homemade Candied Ginger Butterscotch Sauce
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (At Room Temperature)|
|Chopped candied ginger||2 Tablespoon (According To Taste)|
1) In a saucepan, mix sugar and water.
2) Let it boil over high heat for about 5 to 10 minutes, or until the syrup is light golden brown. Remove from the heat and keep aside.
3) To the pan, add in the cream and blend until smooth.
4) Put the butter, one teaspoon at a time. Blend well.
5) Spoon in the candied ginger, stir well
6) Spoon the mixture over ice cream and serve immediately.