Ice Cream With Homemade Candied Ginger Butterscotch Sauce
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs) (At Room Temperature)|
|Chopped candied ginger||2 Tablespoon (According To Taste)|
1) In a saucepan, mix sugar and water.
2) Let it boil over high heat for about 5 to 10 minutes, or until the syrup is light golden brown. Remove from the heat and keep aside.
3) To the pan, add in the cream and blend until smooth.
4) Put the butter, one teaspoon at a time. Blend well.
5) Spoon in the candied ginger, stir well
6) Spoon the mixture over ice cream and serve immediately.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2446 Calories from Fat 1492
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 170 g261.1%
Saturated Fat 106 g530.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 590 mg196.7%
Sodium 141.8 mg5.9%
Total Carbohydrates 238 g79.3%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 222.7 g
Protein 8 g15.5%
Vitamin A 128.3% Vitamin C 3.6%
Calcium 24.7% Iron 0.76%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet