Cod Roe Patties With Shrimp Sauce
|Egg||1 , slightly beaten|
|Cod roe||1 Can (10 oz) (1 can)|
|Bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs) (adjust quantity as needed)|
|Frozen shrimp soup||1 Can (10 oz) (1 can)|
|Dill sprigs||4 (adjust quantity as needed for garnish)|
|Lemon wedges||4 (adjust quantity as needed for garnish)|
1) Take the cod roe can and open at both ends. Press roe onto a plate.
2) Cut roe in 1 inch pieces and dip each slice first in egg, then in bread crumbs.
3) Take a skillet and heat butter in it.
4) Fry coated slices until golden brown. Remove and place on a platter.
5) Take a saucepan and put soup in it. Cook over low heat until thoroughly heated, stirring constantly.
6) Pour sauce over roe patties.
7) Garnish with dill sprigs and lemon wedges. Serve immediately.