Rich Mushroom Sauce
|Canned mushrooms||4 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Canned mushrooms||4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|All-purpose flour||2 Tablespoon|
|All purpose flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Light cream||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1. In a small (2 cup or 1 quart) microwaveable casserole, bowl or measure, add butter and melt in the microwave for 1 minute.
2. Blend in flour to make a smooth paste.
3. Gradually add and stir cream.
4. Add the soy sauce, salt and mushroom and mix well.
5. Return to the microwave and cook sauce for about 2 1/2 minutes, stirring after 1 minutes, until the sauce is thick and bubbly.
6. Use the sauce to coat vegetables, chicken, fish or meats.