|Unsweetened crushed pineapple with juice||3 Cup (48 tbs) (Juice Pack)|
|Unsweetened crushed pineapple||3 Cup (48 tbs) (Juice Packed)|
|Plain gelatin||1 Tablespoon|
1. Take a saucepan, add drained pineapple juice, mix in gelatin and keep aside till it softens.
2. Heat the mixture to melt gelatin.
3. Take off from heat, add pineapple and stir well.
4. Allow the sauce to chill till it can be spread easily.
5. Use as spread for angel food cake or pound cake.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 808 Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.02 g0.02%
Saturated Fat 0.01 g0.05%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 77.6 mg3.2%
Total Carbohydrates 190 g63.4%
Dietary Fiber 10.8 g43.3%
Sugars 163.6 g
Protein 24 g47.3%
Vitamin A 24.4% Vitamin C 187.6%
Calcium 112.2% Iron 108.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet