Baked Turbot With Spicy Sauce
|Turbot||2 Pound (900 Gram)|
|Salt||To Taste (50 Gram)|
|Flour||1⁄2 Ounce (12 Gram)|
|Milk||1⁄2 Pint (300 Milliliter)|
|Tomato chutney/Tomato pickle||2 Tablespoon|
|Tomato pickle||2 Tablespoon (Or Chutney)|
|Dijon mustard||1 Tablespoon|
1) Pre-heat the oven to 375°F/190°C/Gas 5.
2) Take a large aluminum foil and apply butter to it.
3) Keep the fish on the foil and dot with 1 oz (25 g) butter.
4) Add salt and pepper and season.
5) Roll up the foil neatly and bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
6) Take away from oven and remove the black skin carefully.
7) In a saucepan, make white sauce with remaining butter, flour and milk.
8) Stir in tomato pickle and mustard. Season with salt and pepper.
9) Stir in cream and take away from heat.
10) On a serving dish, keep the fish and spoon sauce over.
11) Serve hot, sprinkled with parsley and lemon wedges.