Chicken And Broccoli With Mushroom Sauce
|Frozen broccoli||10 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Chicken broth||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Canned mushroom slices||4 Ounce (1 Can, With Liquid)|
|Chicken/2 cups cooked chicken / turkey||1 Pound, cooked, sliced|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Bread crumbs||2 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Cook broccoli according to package directions.
3. Mix margarine and flour together in saucepan.
4. Cook briefly over medium heat.
5. Add chicken broth in it and stir constantly the ingredients until the consistency becomes thick and smooth.
6. Stir in mushrooms and their liquid.
7. Add seasoning for proper taste.
8. Put broccoli pieces into shallow pan.
9. Cover the broccolis with sliced chicken and add mushroom sauce on all.
10. Add toppings of parsley and breadcrumbs.
11. Bake for 15-25 minutes in uncovered condition or until it displays bubble and takes brown color on the top.
12. Serve hot in serving plates.