Fresh Herb Sauce
|Whipping cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vermouth cooking wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Green onions||3 , chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Chopped fresh basil||2 Teaspoon|
|Chopped fresh thyme||1 Teaspoon|
1) Use a small saucepan to combine whipping cream and cooking wine.
2) Place over medium heat and bring to a boil.
3) Reduce heat to simmer the mixture for another 10 minutes.
4) Fold in remaining ingredients and continue simmering for another 5 minutes or until slightly thickened.
5) Serve the sauce with pasta or salad.