Egg Noodles In Yellow Bean And Chilli Sauce
|Egg noodles/Spaghetti||12 Ounce (375 Grams)|
|Yellow bean paste||3 Tablespoon|
|Chilli sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Green peppers||2 , cored, deseeded, sliced|
|Onion||1 , thinly sliced|
|Bean sprouts||5 Ounce (150 Grams)|
1. Mix together the yellow bean paste, chilli sauce and garlic.
2. In a large pot, prepare salt water and bring it to boil.
3. Add noodles or spaghetti and boil until they are just tender but firm to the bite.
4. Drain over a sieve.
5. In a wok or a large frying pan, heat oil over a high heat.
6. Add green peppers, onion and bean sprouts and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
7. Add drained noodles.
8. Pour in the yellow bean and chilli sauce mixture; stir to mix.
9. Cook until all the ingredients are very hot.
10. Serve immediately.