|Goose fat/Duck fat / butter||1 Ounce|
|Dried mushrooms||1 Ounce (Morel / Porcini)|
|Warm water||1⁄2 Pint|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), peeled and chopped|
|Green peppercorns||8 , soaked in brine, drained, crushed|
|Creme fraiche||8 Tablespoon|
|Sea salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Wash the mushrooms and wipe with a dry dowl.
2) In a microwavable dish, add the mushrooms, warm water and microwave uncovered for 5 minutes.
3) Pick about 4 even-shaped mushrooms, wipe them lightly on a paper towel, chop up and put in another microwavable dish with the fat and garlic.
4) Microwave uncovered for 2 minutes, stirring in between.
5) Chop up the remaining pieces of mushroom from dish 1, add into dish 2 along with strained mushroom water, green peppercorns. Microwave uncovered for 10 minutes stirring midway.
6) Add in creme fraiche, salt and microwave a minute.
7) Take the dish out of the over, stir well and allow it to rest for 3-4 minutes.
8) Serve the Sauce Morille as a side dish.