Melon Chunks With Lemon Lime Sauce
|Apricot preserves||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs) (All Fruit)|
|All fruit apricot preserves||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Lemon||1 , rind grated|
|Lemon||1 , ring grated|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Lime juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Melon chunks||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Strawberries||1 Cup (16 tbs), halved|
1. In a 1-quart saucepan over medium heat, bring the preserves, lemon rind, lime rind, lemon juice, and limejuice to a boil.
2. Trim down the heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Transfer it to a large bowl and place in the refrigerator for 5 minutes to cool but it should not be thickened the sauce.
4. Add the melons and strawberries in the preparation.
5. Toss and flip well all ingredients.
6. Serve in attractive dessert bowl.