Orange Cranberry Sauce
|Sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cranberries||1 Pound (fresh or frozen)|
|Orange||1⁄2 (Use Rind And Pulp)|
|Orange||1⁄2 , rind and pulp taken|
1) In a saucepan, mix together sugar and water and allow the mixture to come to a boil.
2) Simmer it again for 5 minutes.
3) Mix in cranberries and finely chopped orange rind and pulp and cook the mixture over low heat, stirring occasionally, until cranberries start popping.
4) Take off the mixture from heat and keep aside to cool.
5) Pour the sauce in half orange cups and use as required.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1830 Calories from Fat 8
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.92 g1.4%
Saturated Fat 0.09 g0.45%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 9.1 mg0.4%
Total Carbohydrates 474 g157.9%
Dietary Fiber 24.7 g98.7%
Sugars 432.5 g
Protein 3 g5.8%
Vitamin A 12.6% Vitamin C 219.8%
Calcium 10.9% Iron 7.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet