1. Season the steaks and keep aside.
1. In a pan heat the oil.
2. Add the seasoned steaks and fry for 2-3 mins on each side for medium rare, or cook as you want it.
3. Remove the steaks from the pan, then keep aside to rest.
4. In the same pan, add the mushrooms and thyme leaves.
5. Cook them for a couple of minutes until softened and golden in colour.
6. Add the wine and bubble the mixture until it turns syrupy.
7. Now, turn off the heat and stir in the butter. Add salt to taste.
8. Pour the mushroom sauce on the steak and serve them along with creamy mash and spring greens.