Scrod with Grape Sauce
|Dried onion flakes||1 Tablespoon|
|Chicken broth||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Scrod fillets/Sole fillets||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Halved green grapes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk/Half'n half||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1) In an oblong baking dish, mix the butter, onion, broth and pepper together and cook in the microwave for 2 to 3 minutes.
2) Place the fillets in a single layer, cover with a wax paper and cook for 9 to 10 minutes or until the fish is done.
3) Arrange the fillets on a serving platter, cover and keep warm.
4) In a small glass bowl, strain the broth. Then stir in the grapes and flour blended with milk. Cook for 3 to 3 1/2 minutes, or until sauce is thickened, stirring twice.
5) Pour a little sauce over the fillets and sprinkle with the parsley.
6) Serve the fillets immediately with rest of the sauce in a bowl.
Calories 345 Calories from Fat 86
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g14.9%
Saturated Fat 4.7 g23.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 120.4 mg40.1%
Sodium 267.1 mg11.1%
Total Carbohydrates 22 g7.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.5%
Sugars 10.1 g
Protein 44 g87.1%
Vitamin A 10.9% Vitamin C 13%
Calcium 6.6% Iron 4.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet