Chicken In Creamy Fruit Sauce
|Chicken cutlet||1⁄3 Pound, cut into thin strips|
|Olive oil/Vegetable oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Onion||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), sliced|
|Mushrooms||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), sliced|
|Garlic||1⁄2 Clove (2.5 gm), minced|
|Low-sodium chicken broth||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), canned (Ready To Serve)|
|Apricot nectar||8 Teaspoon (2 Tablespoons And 2 Teaspoons)|
|Apricot halves||3 , dried and cut into strips|
|Golden raisins||1 Tablespoon|
|Dijon style mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Light sour cream||1 Tablespoon|
1) Take a nonstick skillet, 9 inches in size and heat oil in it.
2) Add the chicken and cook over medium-high flame for 3 minutes, stirring often until it browns evenly on all sides.
3) Add the mushrooms, onions and garlic to it, continue cooking for 2 minutes until the onion becomes translucent.
4) Add all the other ingredients except sour cream and stir before allowing it to boil.
5) Lower heat and add the sour cream simmering for 5 minutes to allow the blending of flavors.
6) Serve chicken with sauce over rice or pasta or with a salad.