Sweet And Sour Strawberry Sauce
|Frozen unsweetened strawberries||300 Gram|
|Lemon juice||5 Milliliter|
1. In 1 –litre microwaveable bowl, place the strawberries.
2. In the microwave, thaw them for 7-9 minutes at Defrost.
3. In another bowl, mix the cornstarch and sugar.
4. Blend the mixture into the strawberries.
5. Place the bowl with the strawberries back in the microwave and cook for 4-5 minutes at High, stirring every minute.
6. Finally, stir in the lemon juice.
7. Serve warm on cake and cold on ice cream.