Chard With Sour Cream Sauce
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Onion soup mix packet||1|
|Walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
1) Preheat oven to 325° F.
2) Remove stalks and coarse ribs from chard; chop coarsely.
3) Take a saucepan with salted boiling water and put chard in it.
4) Cover and cook for about 5 minutes or until tender. Drain well.
5) Blend sour cream and soup mix thoroughly.
6) Take a 1 1/2-quart greased casserole and combine soup mixture with chard in it.
7) Sprinkle walnuts on top.
8) Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
9) Serve Chard With Sour Cream Sauce hot.