Fresh Tomato Basil And Ricotta Sauce
|Chopped ripe tomatoes||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Chopped basil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Minced red onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), chopped|
|Ricotta cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Pasta||1 Pound, cooked according to package directions, drained, kept warm (Such As Rotelle, Fusilli, Ziti, Penne Or Tubetti)|
1) In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, basil, onion and garlic.
2) Add ricotta cheese, olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
3) Stir well to mix all the ingredients.
4) Fold in cooked pasta and toss gently.
5) Serve the pasta immediately by garnishing, if desired.