Chicken With Hoisin Sauce
|Chicken thighs||1 Pound, skinned|
|Canned low sodium chicken broth||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs) (Ready to serve type)|
|Hoisin sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Pepper white||1 Dash|
|Reduced sodium soy sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Rice wine vinegar||1 Teaspoon|
|Granulated sugar||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Orange||1⁄2 Small, sliced (For Garnish)|
1) Take a sealed plastic bag of a gallon capacity and mix all the ingredients except chicken thighs in it.
2) Place chicken in it and seal it, squeezing out the excess air.
3) Turn the bag for coating chicken with the marinade within it.
4) Place in refrigerator for an hour, turning the bag once in a while.
5) Pre-heat a broiler to the desired temperature.
6) Take some nonstick cooking spray and spray the broiler rack with it.
7) Place the chicken on the rack retaining the marinade.
8) Cook for 15-20 minutes brushing it with marinade and turning once in a while until the chicken is done through and the juices clear.
9) Garnish with orange, orange rind and greens before serving.