Spicy Peanut Sauce
|Soy sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Rice wine vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cold water||6 Tablespoon|
|Ginger||2 Teaspoon, minced , peeled|
|Garlic||1 Teaspoon, minced|
|Smooth peanut butter||6 Tablespoon|
|Peanut oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Asian sesame oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Chili oil||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) In a blender, process soy sauce, vinegar, water, sugar, salt, ginger, and garlic for about 1 minute on high speed until the ginger and garlic are smoothed to form a liquid.
2) Process in peanut butter for 1 minute longer.
3) Mix the oils and blend it with the sauce with the blender running on low speed.
4) Cover the sauce and store in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
5) Allow the sauce to come to room temperature before using.
6) Use as required.