|Oranges||4 Large, squeezed|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon, freshly squeezed|
|Orange rind||1 Tablespoon, freshly grated|
|Egg yolks||2 , lightly beaten|
|Grand marnier||2 Teaspoon|
1. In a saucepan, combine orange and lemon juice measuring about 1 1/3 cups.
2. Add water to equal 2 2/3 cups liquid.
3. Stir in arrowroot blended with a little liquid and mix in grated orange rind.
4. Place pan on a medium low heat and bring to a boil, stirring
5. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring constantly for 2 to 3 minutes, until sauce is thick and translucent.
6. Add sugar and butter and cook, stirring until sugar dissolves.
7. Spoon some of the hot sauce into beaten egg yolks and blend.
8. Add egg yolk mixture to remaining sauce in pan and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes without boiling.
9. Strain sauce into a bowl or sauce boat and stir in Grand Marnier.
10. Serve sauce warm or cool accompanying desserts like soufflés or cakes.