Baked Eggs With Cheese Sauce
|Prepared mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|American cheese||1⁄4 Pound, grated|
1. Preheat the oven at (350°F.).
2. In a pan melt butter and blend in flour and seasonings.
3. Add milk and cook stirring constantly until mixture thickens and comes to a boil.
4. Remove from heat and add grated cheese, stirring occasionally until cheese is melted.
5. Butter 4 individual baking dishes and pour 2 tablespoons of sauce into each.
6. Break 2 eggs into each dish and top with remaining sauce.
7. Bake in the moderate preheated oven until eggs are set, about 12 minutes.
8. Serve with garnish as desired.