Vegetable Medley With Creamy Yogurt Sauce
|Plain low-fat yogurt||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Frozen egg substitute||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), thawed|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Instant chicken broth and seasoning mix||1⁄2 Teaspoon (1/2 Packet)|
|Broccoli florets||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked (Used Hot)|
|Carrots||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked, sliced|
|Cauliflower florets||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked|
1. In a small microwavable mixing bowl, whisk all ingredients except vegetables.
2. Cover and cook over Medium-High for 1 minute; beating vigorously with wired whisk.
3. Cover and cook on Medium for another 1 minute; again beat vigorously to blend.
4. Cover and cook again on Medium Low for 1 minute; beat vigorously for the last time.
5. In a serving bowl, place vegetables.
6. Spoon yogurt sauce all over.