|Stock||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Butter||2 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Flour||2 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
1) From the roasting pan, skim off all fat and then scrape up brown bits from the pan bottom.
2) Pour in stock and allow the mixture to come to a boil.
3) In the meantime, heat butter to melt and mix in flour.
4) Stir cook the mixture until it becomes golden brown and smooth.
5) Thicken the stock to a gravy consistency by mixing in flour mixture, a little at a time.
6) Add salt and pepper to taste.
7) Collect the gravy into a gravy boat and serve over desired cooked poultry.