Oriental Barbecue Sauce
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), finely chopped|
|Soy sauce||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Hoisin sauce/Duck sauce||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Chicken broth||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Remove the fat from the spareribs.
2) Take a 9-inch glass baking dish and add the spareribs, arranging the meatiest ribs along the sides of the dish.
3) Mix all the ingredients for the barbecue sauce and pour the sauce over the ribs.
4) Allow to marinate for 2 hours if time permits.
5) During the process, turn the ribs halfway.
6) Cook in the microwave for 30 minutes in the “Roast Mode”.
7) Rearrange the ribs over halfway and rotate the dish one-quarter of a turn.
8) Serve hot.