|Waxy potatoes/Yukon gold||4 Ounce|
|Yukon gold potato/Use any other waxy potato||4 Ounce|
|White bread slice||5 , crusts removed (Stale, Preferably Pepperridge Farm)|
|Stale white bread slices||5 , crusts removed (Preferably Pepperidge Farm)|
|Fresh lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
|White wine vinegar||3 Tablespoon|
|Extra virgin olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Salt||3⁄4 Teaspoon (Plus More To Taste)|
|Coarsely chopped blanched almonds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Blanched almonds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), coarsely chopped|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), peeled and pressed|
|Black pepper||To Taste, coarsely ground|
|Coarsely ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Pita chips||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Use As Desired)|
1) In a small pan, place the potato and cover with water.
2) Boil the potato until tender, for 12 to 15 minutes.
3) Cool to room temperature and peel. Set aside.
4) Now, into a bowl filled with water, drop the bread, one slice at a time.
5) Remove from the water, and squeeze the slices out very slightly. Place the slices in a bowl and set aside.
6) In a measuring cup, mix the lemon juice, vinegar, oil, 3/4 tea spoon salt, and sugar. Set aside.
7) In a food processor, place the almonds, garlic, and reserved potato.
8) Blend until just smooth. Do not over-process.
9) With the machine running, add the reserved bread along with the lemon juice mixture.
10) Transfer the mixture to a bowl and season with salt and pepper.
11) Refrigerate covered for several hours.
12) Serve at room temperature with the pita chips.