Flounder with Shrimp Sauce
|Flounder fillets||1 Pound (4 Pieces, About 1/4 Pound Each)|
|Condensed cream of shrimp soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|White wine/Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Grated swiss cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Finely chopped parsley/Finely chopped almonds||1 Tablespoon|
1) Roll up the fillets.
2) In a baking dish, arrange the rolled up fillets, seam-side down.
3) Combine the soup, wine and cheese and spoon over the fillets. Cover the dish.
4) Microwave on high power for 10 to 13 minutes or until the fish is cooked well.
5) Let it remain covered for 3 minutes in the oven.
6) Garnish with parsley or almonds before serving.