Parsley Cream Sauce
|Onion||1 Small, chopped to make 1/4 cup|
|Butter/Margarine||4 Tablespoon, 1/2 stick|
|All purpose flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Instant chicken broth/Chicken bouillon cube||1 Ounce (1 Envelope)|
|Chopped parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) In a medium-size saucepan, melt butter or margarine and sauté onion in it until soft.
2) Mix in flour, salt, and pepper and stir cook just until bubbly.
3) Pour in milk and instant chicken broth or bouillon cube.
4) Cook the mixture for 1 minute, stirring, crushing bouillon cube with a spoon, until sauce becomes thick.
5) Garnish with parsley and serve at once.