|Light brown sugar||2 Cup (32 tbs), firmly packed|
|Light cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Irish whisky||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. In top of double boiler, with electric mixer at medium speed, beat butter with sugar until light and creamy.
2. Beat in egg, cream and nutmeg and beat until mixture is fluffy.
3. Cook stirring occasionally, over hot, not boiling, water until mixture is thickened.
4. Remove from heat and gradually stir in whisky.
5. Serve warm or cold, with the pudding.
Calories 404 Calories from Fat 116
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20.3%
Saturated Fat 8 g40%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 79.7 mg26.6%
Sodium 25.3 mg1.1%
Total Carbohydrates 68 g22.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.01 g0.04%
Sugars 66.8 g
Protein 2 g3.8%
Vitamin A 8.9% Vitamin C 0.4%
Calcium 3.2% Iron 0.93%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet