Apple Sauce Bars
|Brown sugar||250 Milliliter, packed|
|Concentrated apple juice||10 Milliliter|
|Baking powder||5 Milliliter|
|Baking soda||3 Milliliter|
|Seedless raisins||125 Milliliter|
|Walnut pieces||125 Milliliter|
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) In a saucepan, melt butter with sugar and ensure to stir constantly until sugar dissolves.
3) Beat in egg, apple sauce, and juice.
4) Blend flour with salt, baking powder, and baking soda and stir int the sauce.
5) Sprinkle raisin and walnut.
6) Take a pan, grease with butter, and spread the mixture.
7) Bake for 25 minutes.
8) Cut into thin slices, glaze with apple glaze, and serve.