Tuna In Red Pepper Sauce
|Chopped red bell peppers||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Use About 2)|
|Chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Dry white wine/Dry red wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chicken broth||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Red bell pepper||1 , slivered and cut into 1/2-inch pieces|
|Yellow bell pepper/Green bell pepper||1 , slivered and cut into 1/2-inch pieces|
|Julienned carrots||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Canned tuna||9 1⁄4 Ounce, drained and broken into chunks (1 Can)|
|Hot cooked rice/Hot cooked pasta||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) Use a skillet, to sauté the chopped bell peppers, onion and garlic in oil for 5 minutes, or until vegetables are well cooked.
2) Use the blender container or food processor bowl, to place vegetable mixture.
3) Cover with the lid and process to puree.
4) Return the puree to the pan.
5) Pour in wine, chicken broth, sugar and pepper to stir well.
6) Keep the mixture warm.
7) Use a 2-quart saucepan, to steam bell pepper pieces and carrot over simmering water for 5 minutes.
8) Place the steamed vegetables into sauce with tuna.
9) Cook for 2 minutes, or until heated through.
10) Spread the tuna mixture over pasta to serve.