1) In a skillet, saute the chicken breasts in the oil until tender and evenly brown on both the sides.
2) Cut the lemon and lime rinds into thin strips, place in the boiling water, drain and refresh with cold water.
3) In a pan, melt the Colman's Redcurrant Sauce alongwith the lemon and orange juices, allow to simmer.
4) Blend the cornflour with 1tbsp water, stir into the pan and simmer until thick and smooth, add extra water if required.
5) Drain and stir the lemon and lime rinds into the sauce.
6) Place the chicken breasts in a nice plate, pour over the sauce and serve immediately.