Veal Sauce Lucia
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Veal stew meat||1 1⁄2 Pound, cut into small cubes|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped|
|Carrot||1 Medium, grated|
|Dried basil leaves||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder with parsley||3⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Extra thick spaghetti sauce||1 1⁄3 Ounce (1 Package, With Spices & Seasonings)|
|Water||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Tomato paste||6 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Frozen peas||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Linguine pasta/Other pasta||8 Ounce, cooked, drained|
1) Use a Dutch oven to heat oil.
2) Add veal and brown over heat.
3) Discard excess fat.
4) Sauté onion, carrot, basil and Garlic Powder with Parsley in the Dutch oven for 5 minutes.
5) Pour in Extra Rich & Thick Spaghetti Sauce Spices & Seasonings, water and tomato paste. Combine all together.
6) Bring the mixture to a boil.
7) Simmer by putting a cover for 30 minutes after reducing the heat.
8) Fold in peas and simmer for another 5 minutes.
9) Serve the veal sauce over cooked pasta, before serving.