Salmon With Yogurt Sauce
|Lemon||1 , cut into thin slices|
|For yogurt sauce|
|Plain yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cucumber||1 , chopped|
|Chives||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Fresh dill||1⁄4 Teaspoon, minced|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
1) In a skillet, add lemon slices, salt, and water and bring it to boil.
2) Reduce the heat.
3) In a cheesecloth bag put the fish and lower it gently in the skillet.
4) Let it simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until fish is done.
5) In a bowl, mix the sauce ingredients.
6) In a serving plate, arrange the poached fish, spread the sauce and serve.