Parsley Cream Sauce
|Onion||1 Small, chopped to make 1/4 cup|
|Butter/Margarine||4 Tablespoon (1/2 Stick)|
|Sifted all purpose flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Instant chicken broth/Chicken bouillon cube||1 Tablespoon (1 Envelope)|
|Chopped parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. In a medium-size saucepan saute onion in butter or margarine such that soft
2. Stir in flour, salt and pepper and cook with constant stirring constantly such that bubbly.
3. Then stir in milk and instant chicken broth or bouillon cube.
4. Cook with frequent stirring crushing the bouillon cube if using, with a spoon such that sauce thickens and boils for 1 minute.
5. To serve, stir in parsley.