|Canned tuna||7 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Canned chicken broth||13 3⁄4 Ounce (1/2 Cup Or 1 Can)|
|Cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (For Whipping)|
|Liquid red pepper seasoning||2 Drop|
|Canned anchovy fillets||2 Ounce, chopped (2 In Number Or 1 Can)|
|Capers||2 Tablespoon, well drained|
|Chopped pimiento||1 Tablespoon|
1. Make the sauce an hour before serving time as the emulsion tends to separate.
2. In a food processor or liquidizer jar, combine tuna and chicken broth.
3. Process at high speed for 1-2 minutes until pureed to a smooth and thick consistency.
4. Add cream and red pepper seasoning and blend for a few more seconds.
5. Turn into a bowl and stir in the anchovies, capers and pimiento.
6. Cover and chill in the refrigerator.
7. Serve the sauce chilled as an accompaniment to, cold roasts, luncheon meats or cold cut meats.
Reduce the quantity of broth to make a thicker sauce which can be used as a spread or dip.