Strawberry Sundae Sauce
|Frozen sliced strawberries||30 Ounce (Partly Thawed)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. In a medium heavy bottomed saucepan, combine 1 package sliced strawberries sugar and water
2. Heat on a low flame, stirring constantly until sugar dissolves.
3. Simmer, stirring frequently for 10 minutes until syrup has thickened.
4. In a medium bowl, empty the remaining packets of strawberries.
5. Pour hot syrup over frozen strawberries and stir until strawberries are thawed.
6. Turn into a jar, cover and refrigerate
7. Serve the sauce over your favorite ice-cream.