|Mint leaves||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Small Handful)|
1) Rinse the mint leaves and dry them.
2) On a board, put the dried mint leaves, sprinkle sugar all over and chop the leaves finely.
3) In a bowl, place the chopped mint leaves and stir in 2 tablespoons of boiling water.
4) Add the vinegar. Allow the sauce to stand for about 30 minutes.
5) Alternatively, to 3 to 4 tablespoons of finely-chopped red currant jelly, add the mint leaves.
6) Add the finely grated rind of an orange and blend well. Mix the concoction properly.
7) Serve alongside roast lamb.