Cold Trout With Mustard Sauce
|Whole rainbow trout||6 , cleaned|
|Dill||1 Teaspoon, finely chopped|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Chives||1 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Cucumber||1 , peeled and sliced|
|Eggs||3 , hard cooked and sliced|
|Mustard sauce||4 Tablespoon|
1) Put trout on a rack of hot water, cover,and steam until fish is tender.
2) In a serving platter, arrange the fish and let it chill in a refrigerator.
3) Remove skin from fish keeping head and tail intact.
4) Sprinkle trout with parsley, dill, and chives.
5) Decorate fish with slices of egg and cucumber.
6) Serve hot with mustard sauce.