Fried Liver With Onion Sauce
|Calf liver||8 Ounce, sliced|
|Seasoned flour||4 Tablespoon|
|Onions||2 Medium, cut in rings|
|Stock/Water plus stock cube||1⁄3 Pint|
1) Trim liver.
2) Dredge liver in seasoned flour.
3) In a skillet heat fat for 3-5 minutes and turn brown.
4) Place into hot serving dish.
5) Add onions and cook over moderate heat for 5 minutes.
6) Sprinkle about 1 level tablespoon of seasoned flour and fry, stirring till brown.
7) Add stock and bring to the boil. Adjust seasoning and simmer 1 minute.
8) Pour sauce on the liver. Pass with creamed potato and a green vegetable.