|Mint||1 1⁄4 Bunch (125 gm), finely chopped (Large Bunch)|
|Granulated sugar||225 Gram|
1) Among the sections of an ice-cube tray, divide the mint.
2) In a saucepan, put the water and sugar. Gently heat till the sugar has dissolved and then gently boil for about 4 minutes.
3) Pour the syrup all over the mint in the ice tray. Allow to cool.
4) To freeze the preparation, open freeze till the mixture is solid and then remove the cubes from the tray. Put them in a polythene bag, seal, label and store in the freezer.
5) Thaw the amount of cubes that would be needed in a sauce boat. Add some vinegar to taste. Serve or use as preferred.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 958 Calories from Fat 10
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1 g1.8%
Saturated Fat 0.31 g1.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 38.8 mg1.6%
Total Carbohydrates 244 g81.2%
Dietary Fiber 10 g40%
Sugars 224.8 g
Protein 5 g9.4%
Vitamin A 106.2% Vitamin C 66.2%
Calcium 30.6% Iron 35.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet