Fillet Of Sole In Wine Sauce
|Sole fillets||1 Pound|
|Milk free bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Minced onion||1 Tablespoon|
|Minced green pepper||2 Tablespoon|
|Tomatoes||2 Small, chopped finely|
|White wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cold water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Milk free margarine||2 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a 7 1/2 x 10 1/2-inch baking pan brush with the milk-free margarine.
3) Spread half of the bread crumbs at the bottom.
4) Then evenly spread over the green pepper, onion and tomatoes.
5) Lay the fish over the vegetables and pour in the white wine.
6) Sprinkle with the salt and pepper to taste.
7) Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
8) In a small saucepot, drain and pour the pan liquid.
9) Combine the flour and cold water, then stir into the saucepot and cook gently.
10) Stir in the milk-free margarine and cook further until the mixture is thickened.
11) Pour the sauce over the fish and cover with rest of the bread crumbs.
12) Bake for another 5 minutes, until brown on top.
13) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.