Haddock with Dubrovnik Sauce
|Onion||1 Ounce, skinned and chopped|
|Tomatoes||1⁄2 Pound, skinned and sliced|
|Cider||7 Fluid Ounce|
|Frozen haddock fillets||4|
|Cheddar cheese||2 Ounce, grated|
1) In a over proof dish, arrange the fish.
2) In a pan, melt the butter and saute the onions until transparent.
3) Add to the pan, tomatoes and fry them gently for few minutes.
4) Mix in the pan, cider and simmer the mixture uncovered.
5) Pour the tomato sauce over the fish arranged in baking dish.
6) Bake the fish uncovered at the temperature of 400 degree F for approximately 20-30 minutes until fish is fully cooked and flakes easily.
7) Serve the fish immediately.