Red Chili Sauce
|Beef stock||1 Quart|
|Unsalted butter||4 Tablespoon|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chili powder||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), peeled and minced|
|Ground cumin||1 Pinch|
|Ground oregano||1 Pinch (Preferably Mexican)|
1) In medium-size saucepan boil beef stock over medium heat.
2) In another medium-size heavy saucepan melt butter over medium heat.
3) Stir in flour and cook till light gold for about 3 minutes.
4) Remove from heat, mix chili powder and add beef stock. Whisk till smooth.
5) Add garlic, cumin, and oregano and stir well.
6) Simmer sauce over medium-high heat, cook for 10 minutes. Season with salt to taste and keep aside.
7) Serve warm or cold.