Fish In Wine Sauce
|Fish fillets||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|White wine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Mushrooms||12 Large, sliced|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
1. Poach fish fillets in wine and lemon juice until tender.
2. Saute mushrooms in 1 tablespoon butter.
3. Remove fish to hot platter and keep warm while making sauce.
4. Heat wine in which the fish was cooked to boiling and continue cooking for 10 minutes.
5. Beat egg yolks and add cream.
6. Pour wine over egg mixture, stirring constantly.
7. Add remaining butter, mushrooms, parsley, salt and pepper.
8. Pour over hot fish and serve.