Braised Celery with Peanut Butter Sauce
|Celery||3 Cup (48 tbs), sliced|
|Onion||1 Medium, sliced|
|Peanut butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
1) In a saucepan, allow the celery, onion and 1/4 cup water to boil, then cover and simmer for 5-8 minutes.
2) Drain well and reserve the cooking liquid.
3) Remove the vegetables in a hot serving dish and return the liquid into the saucepan.
4) Stir the peanut butter and soy sauce into the liquid in the saucepan.
5) Add 3-4 tablespoons of water, heat well and pour over the celery.
6) Serve immediately.