Chicken And Pasta In Cream Sauce
|Spaghetti||5 Ounce, cooked drained|
|Unsalted butter||6 Tablespoon|
|Boneless skinless chicken breast||1⁄2 Pound|
|Green onions||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), chopped|
|Heavy cream/Half and half||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat and add in Poultry Magic and chicken, sautéing them for 1 minute.
2) Stir in onions and sauté for 1 to 2 minutes.
3) Slowly mix in cream, stirring well and bring the mixture to a boil.
4) Minimize the heat to low and uncover and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring often until sauce thickens.
5) Stir in pasta to coat well with the sauce and cook thoroughly, stirring only when needed.
6) Serve at once.