Chicken And Pasta In Cream Sauce
|Spaghetti||5 Ounce, cooked drained|
|Unsalted butter||6 Tablespoon|
|Boneless skinless chicken breast||1⁄2 Pound|
|Green onions||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), chopped|
|Heavy cream/Half and half||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat and add in Poultry Magic and chicken, sautéing them for 1 minute.
2) Stir in onions and sauté for 1 to 2 minutes.
3) Slowly mix in cream, stirring well and bring the mixture to a boil.
4) Minimize the heat to low and uncover and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring often until sauce thickens.
5) Stir in pasta to coat well with the sauce and cook thoroughly, stirring only when needed.
6) Serve at once.
Calories 1545 Calories from Fat 1133
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 129 g198.2%
Saturated Fat 79.3 g396.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 497 mg165.7%
Sodium 181.9 mg7.6%
Total Carbohydrates 61 g20.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.93 g3.7%
Sugars 0.9 g
Protein 44 g87.5%
Vitamin A 115% Vitamin C 25.1%
Calcium 22.5% Iron 22.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet