Turkey with Orange Sauce
|Turkey thighs/Turkey drumsticks||6 Pound|
|Onion||1 Medium, sliced|
|Orange juice concentrate||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), thawed|
|Water||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Soy sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Ground ginger||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Rinsing turkey parts pat dry and place under broiler to brown. (If using only thigh, remove skin.)
2. Transfer to Dutch oven or roasting pan and sprinkle with paprika.
3. Over turkey parts place the onion slices.
4. In a small bowl, combine juice concentrate, water, brown sugar, parsley, soy sauce and ginger.
5. Pour it over turkey and onions.
6. Cover and let it bake approximately 1 hour in a 400°F preheated oven until turkey is tender, basting once or twice.
7. Slicing meat, coat with sauce and garnish with orange twists.
8. Serve with rice or pasta.